• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another nice looking mopar at our local auction house.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
51.jpg
51-1.jpg
51-2.jpg
51-3.jpg
51-4.jpg
51-5.jpg
60-3.jpg
DSC09848.jpg
DSC09849.jpg
I'm betting this will go for about $11,000. It will sell Wednesday at Christy's of Indiana. I'd love to have it. I think it's a beautiful car and it's the real deal. Not sure if it is #'s matching. :cool:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I had a couple of those... One was a 340 4 speed car, but it wasn't a Swinger. It had disc brakes, a vinyl roof,, radio and power steering and that was it. Plain Jane. I drove it for a while, stripped out the engine and trans and traded them to get my Roadrunner painted. The car got sold with my other 69 Dart... a 383 4 Speed car :brickwall: as a parts car.. The guy stripped the 340 car out and crushed it...

I bought the 383 car back, but it was messed up from sitting in his yard for a couple years. I resold it and it got resold again and went to Canada.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nice little car! I love '69 Swinger 340's.
BTW Big John - I LOVE the floating dog! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's a nice Dart. Love to have that GREEN one!
wonder how many times the dog ralphed?
Bob Hoover used to do a bit when he flew air shows. he would pour a drink from one glass to another while rolling, and never spill a drop.
e saw him about 20 years ago at a show near Pittsburgh. He had a twin engined Shrike, and a P-51. One day he was praticing before the show. He would dive behind a hill, and come up in a victory roll. When asked was he was doing, Bob said he was flying, and spotted a woman sunbathing, with a towel over her rear. Bob would dive, and fly over her, and blow the towel off..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

John69RR

Reaction score
Nice looking Dart. My grandfather had one, not a Swinger though. Slant 6 auto. Why does the "butt stripe" say Dart Swinger on the passenger side only?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
John69RR said:
Nice looking Dart. My grandfather had one, not a Swinger though. Slant 6 auto. Why does the "butt stripe" say Dart Swinger on the passenger side only?

It's there on the driver's side - just very faint in the first photo...

John69RR

Reaction score
Why does the "butt stripe" say Dart Swinger on the passenger side only? I see it now. The screen at work isn't too good.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Cancelled auction till nex week. We got 14" of snow over the last 24 hrs. I've been pushing snow all day. That probably doesn't sound like much to some of you guys but that's a bunch for us.
0127091025.jpg
0127091025a.jpg
These pics were off of my front porch after the first 6 inches yesterday afternoon.
IMG_1407.jpg
Pushing snow for the second day in a row.....
IMG_1421.jpg
Me and Heidi checking things out. If you start the mule and don't let her on, she gets really pissed off......LOL
IMG_1395.jpg
For those of you wondering, she's 1/2 mutt and 1/2 mutt.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we were supposed to get 3-5" last night, thn freezing rain, then 2-4' more. didn't get the 3-5 last night, but we did get the freezing rain all night, and the snow today. Had 9 call offs at work for daylight. I didn't go over 35 on the way home this morning. No weight in the back of the truck, but I didn;t spin a wheel until I was a half mile from home. Old truck does pretty good.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yes, we got 6" of snow yesterday, then a bunch of freezing rain and then 8 inches of snow from 3:30 this morning till about 11:00.........yuk :bs:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like winter is over, my wife parked under a tree last night at work and its covered in pollen :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
We got pretty much what they said we would. About 4" of snow before it changed to sleet, then freezing rain. It was like walking around on a skating rink at work today. :eek: Is it April yet?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Looks like winter is over, my wife parked under a tree last night at work and its covered in pollen :D
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... :lol:

Same here. You guys got to see our weather last night as it was on display for the entire world via NBC... Pretty crappy today though...steady drizzle...but it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend for the Super Bowl... The good thing about the rain tho' is that it washes away the pollen... :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
If you guys keep it up, the rest of the group is going to spend all next winter with you....... :banana: :yesnod:

Back