• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another one of our members has covid.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey guy's another one of our members has gotten that junk going around. Figured you all could take time to ask the man up stairs to give them some extra help. Some time that will help and I pray all of us don't get this. I know at my age and underlying condition's don't even need to get it. So be safe and hope we all make it through these tough time's.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
Thoughts are being sent out to get well soon! I have to ask if they were vaccinated?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
No they where not. They are getting better and back to work. So prayer's do work. I here people die even if they have the shot. But don't know if they have under lying conditions. Hope we all get through this and our top officials find an answer to stop it.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
Mutate is most likely. Delta being the latest variant with I think MU next (whatever that is).. Now that the numbers are in and some data has been collected it shows that 90 percent of the folks in the hospital in my area are unvaccinated. It shows vaccines work for prevention and overload of the health care system And most likely preventing serious illness and hospitalization/death.

Back