• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antenna bezel help?

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the antenna bezel on my 1969 RR can only install one way or can it go in the fender two different ways? I know the two small posts on the bezel go in the notches in the fender and it fits nice one way, but not so well the other way. I installed the antenna today and there is a slight outward angle due to the inner hole in the bezel being tilted. Is the antenna supposed to angle outward or do I have it in backwards? Thanks in advance,

Alan

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea think you need to turn it 180 and try that. The base should have a slight angel to it. That will straighten it up. :thumbsup2:

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Yup, you were right, I had it 180 out. Now to find a good solid antenna mast, 31" I think is correct. Thanks

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Glad to be of some help. Maybe can find the mast on E bay. Good luck. I don't have any thing so will buy one form Classic or some other company. Not to that point yet but hopping soon.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So what is wrong with the whip you have. Or you don't have one. I will have to buy the hole thing the car here did not have it.

Back