• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody Coming To Mopars With Big Daddy Nov 4-6?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Does this show have any kind of swapmeet?

If so any size to it?

Reason I ask is I have to take a Camaro to Naples and I can leave acouple days earlier.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bill - there is a swap meet. You can roll through it in a few hours. Nothing like Carlisle or The Nats, if that is what you were hoping. Still, it's a great mid-sized show. :cents:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Bill - there is a swap meet. You can roll through it in a few hours. Nothing like Carlisle or The Nats, if that is what you were hoping. Still, it's a great mid-sized show. :cents:

That bow-tie should be at the dealer by months end and I will hit the road with it.

Be going right past Bid Daddy's anyway and sometimes you can find what ya need at the smaller swapmeets then the bigger ones plus it's not costin' me one penny to come down there. :thumbsup:

So if all the stars line up I will be there.

sparkey

Reaction score
I will be there with the A12 car. This weekend so far is a rain out for the first big show in Ocala Fl. look it up www.ocalapumpkinrun.com. Over 800 cars preregistered.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ok now how about some pics :lol: You guys got to sleep in an hour now lets get busy :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
l thlnk l've lost the Her Plc Madam tltle.........

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
l thlnk l've lost the Her Plc Madam tltle.........

No. It's amateur hour. You are still the king... :lol: :yesnod: :lol:

I did remember to take a camera this year...however Mrs. ACME was in charge of the thing and I think the only pic that she got was of some guy pushing his chihuahua around in a miniature blown Willys... :lol:

The car turn out seemed to be about the same as last year from what I remember - with an awful lot of the same cars as you might imagine. The swap meet seemed to be a little bit bigger than last year which was good. I scored a CA332 filter (Fram mesh replacement version of late '70's - early '80's vintage) for slightly less than I have seem then sell for on E-Bay. Will still need to find the correct round hole version at some point but at least now I have SOMETHING. Bought some of the long nuts to install my manifolds when I get to that point. Found a couple of the plastic tail light covers for my fleet of '70 Dusters. Both rights, of course. So I now have 4 rights and only 1 left... :lol:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ok now how about some pics :lol: You guys got to sleep in an hour now lets get busy :jester:
tsk tsk tsk - getting crotchety are we? :jester:
Here are a few pics. I did not have the memory card in my camera (doh! :brickwall:)
I have some more pics in my phone but can't figure out how to download them or email them to myself as yet. When I get them retrieved I'll post them up.
Go here http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/mcmopar/Garlits 2011/

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
John, too bad you didn't make it over to any of the other rows; they had A-Bodies, and C-Bodies, and E-Bodies, and trucks... :basketcase:

Okay, I saw the pic of the Fury...just :acme: at you...

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
John, too bad you didn't make it over to any of the other rows; they had A-Bodies, and C-Bodies, and E-Bodies, and trucks... :basketcase:

Okay, I saw the pic of the Fury...just :acme: at you...

Some of those are in my phone - still can't figure out how to download them. Besides, this is primarily a B-Body site. :acme: :drive:

Back