• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Fools Joke?

RonLiv

Reaction score
A guy posted this on Facebook, I'm thinking it's an April fools joke. 1968 with a double Air Grabber hood. double Air grabber.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
68 GTX not sure what is going on with the hood to blurry like the pictures Basketcase take LOL

Roadtrip

Reaction score
I think lots of people in the day customized their cars like that without giving it a second thought.

RonLiv

Reaction score
This guy was saying it was a factory "Double Air Grabber' car. I don't think the Air Grabber was even around in 68 and I've never seen nor heard of anything like it. Of course I'm gullible enough to believe just about anything, notice I said "just about". As I know I don't know everything there is to know about these cars and I learn something new all the time.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
No such thing, it almost looks as if a 1970 air grabber was grafted in. Again the picture sucks it could be something black on the hood.

Back