• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Auction - A lot of birds for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Man now you have to pay to play. It is not refundable. What give's. It also wont be included in the payment. :steering:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Man now you have to pay to play. It is not refundable. What give's. It also wont be included in the payment. :steering:
You deposit 1K to enable you to bid. It's returned in 7-10 days provided you meet your obligation as the successful bidder, otherwise then it is held. I suppose this is done to discourage phantom bids

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I read it but did not see that. Well to much to read anyways. Besides that got my runner and don't need another one. Thanks Ronliv. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes I agree. Since I have been working on my car have enough saved up to get what I wanted all ready done. But I still would not know what they did to the car under all the paint and parts that get covered up. So I will just keep plugging along. At least I can say I did it. I agree their are some fine looking car's and a good line up like you said. So have you got the dog to drive yet so you can sit and look out the window. Just kidding. Russ.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Yes I agree. Since I have been working on my car have enough saved up to get what I wanted all ready done. But I still would not know what they did to the car under all the paint and parts that get covered up. So I will just keep plugging along. At least I can say I did it. I agree their are some fine looking car's and a good line up like you said. So have you got the dog to drive yet so you can sit and look out the window. Just kidding. Russ.
They obviously had lots of money and just spent it. Probably a way to launder it. They tell you nothing really about the car, you have to go and see for yourself.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If a guy has a lot of money to spend sure they would send an car adjuster to look them over for them. If they where not able to go to it their selves. All I am looking at now is trying to get this car finished before I am to old to drive it or the gov. out laws them on the road due to emissions.

RonLiv

Reaction score
this auction for real? I like the Lemon Twist 70!
It's for real, yes.
Today 24th & tomorrow 25th of October are the only dates to see the cars.
Online bidding opened on October 11th.
The actual auction is this Saturday, on site.

Last edited:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Nice! But for the Risk prices are not that great
It's for real, yes.
Today 24th & tomorrow 25th of October are the only dates to see the cars.
Online bidding opened on October 11th.
The actual auction is this Saturday, on site.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Two of the 1968 Cars have the Hemi code in the Vin. You don't know if the Hemi is there or not.
$54,250 for the Silver one current bid
$70.025 for the Blue on current bid

The Purple Vert is up to $39,050 which I thought interesting given its only a 318 2bbl car. So it's not even a Roadrunner its a Satellite. Concours restoration on a Satellite Convertible is valued at $41K.

All the lift of hood cars are apparently clones, vin says 383.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back