• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto Auctions

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on coming down to the valley in January for the auctions and shows? Barrett, Rosso or Silver :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of package deal is being offered at "Casa de Ginger"...??? :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We have an inclusive package where you flap your arms and sleep where you fall :jester: But with a corn dog in one hand and a beer in the other I bet you don't get as far as Gary's place :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
We have an inclusive package where you flap your arms and sleep where you fall :jester: But with a corn dog in one hand and a beer in the other I bet you don't get as far as Gary's place :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
keep ray away from the mustard covered corn dogs :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

I have a T-shirt that is just screaming for a new mustard stain that would be PERFECT for this trip...but I trust you'll understand if I opt for a pair of tennis shoes over flip-flops... :lol:

OMT

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

I have a T-shirt that is just screaming for a new mustard stain that would be PERFECT for this trip...but I trust you'll understand if I opt for a pair of tennis shoes over flip-flops... :lol:

OMT
You know after I posted that this morning I cooked up a couple of those bad boys for lunch. And no mustard malfunction :acme:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You know after I posted that this morning I cooked up a couple of those bad boys for lunch. And no mustard malfunction :acme:

Back about 7-8 years ago me and my cronies were walking around the MoPar Nats in the swap meet area when we came upon one of the corndog stands. After I had covered my corndog with a healthy layer of mustard I looked over to see that my buddy had one-upped me. He had just invented what he called "Mustard Injection". He had taken the plastic mustard bottle, jammed the tip into the end of the corndog, and proceeded to squeeze until mustard was oozing out from just about every conceivable point of that corndog...so now this is standard modus operandi at any car shows provided the corndog vendor has the bottled mustard... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Back about 7-8 years ago me and my cronies were walking around the MoPar Nats in the swap meet area when we came upon one of the corndog stands. After I had covered my corndog with a healthy layer of mustard I looked over to see that my buddy had one-upped me. He had just invented what he called "Mustard Injection". He had taken the plastic mustard bottle, jammed the tip into the end of the corndog, and proceeded to squeeze until mustard was oozing out from just about every conceivable point of that corndog...so now this is standard modus operandi at any car shows provided the corndog vendor has the bottled mustard... :lol:

:lol: My wife accuses me of drinking the mustard :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[ He had just invented what he called "Mustard Injection". He had taken the plastic mustard bottle, jammed the tip into the end of the corndog, and proceeded to squeeze until mustard was oozing out from just about every conceivable point of that corndog...so now this is standard modus operandi at any car shows provided the corndog vendor has the bottled mustard... :lol:

:jester:[/quote]

and I thought I was the only one to ever try that........

moparchris

Reaction score
All mustard aside, I was planning on going to them. I think most of them overlap? I have gone to the circus (Barrett-jackson) before a few years ago. Anyways I wanted to hit the more low key auctions this time. Any advice or inside info?

Back