• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto Auctions

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to kill two days next week. Russo Steele has a good line of high end mopars so there goes a day and Barrett Jackson. Russo has a reserve auction so they have been pulling in quality cars. http://www.russoandsteele.com/run_lists.php Then if I get board there is the Silver Auction :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rest of us have a couple of days we have to kill next week also; it's called the WORK WEEK...
:lmao:
Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
The rest of us have a couple of days we have to kill next week also; it's called the WORK WEEK...
:lmao:
Ray
I'm giving myself a couple days off :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You A12 guys, do you know whos A12 is at Russo Steele? Look at the list above. I know you guys keep tabs on these things, nice car :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm going to be watching the auction tonight for lot 1238.2 its a hemi bird a nice car with a few little issues. Missing the correct dated wheels wrong air cleaner decals and the air grabber is wrong, all hemi birds had the power booster boot even with manual brakes. Its still a nice one. I don't know if its a numbers match or not, auto on the column bench seat heres a pic[attachment=0:1ts6aj32]estimate 143 (Medium).jpg[/attachment:1ts6aj32]

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You A12 guys, do you know whos A12 is at Russo Steele? Look at the list above. I know you guys keep tabs on these things, nice car :thumbsup:

I dunno... I looked around at the A12 site, but didn't see who's car it is/was.

Big John

Reaction score
There's a little rubber deal on the airgrabber just above the master cylinder that gives some clearance for the power brake booster. They were on all the Hemi cars, even without power brakes.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

I dunno... I looked around at the A12 site, but didn't see who's car it is/was.

I'm coming up snake eyes too. No idea.

Ray

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm going to be watching the auction tonight for lot 1238.2 its a hemi bird a nice car with a few little issues. Missing the correct dated wheels wrong air cleaner decals and the air grabber is wrong, all hemi birds had the power booster boot even with manual brakes. Its still a nice one. I don't know if its a numbers match or not, auto on the column bench seat heres a pic[attachment=0:2qt6oooh]estimate 143 (Medium).jpg[/attachment:2qt6oooh]

I'm quite sure that I looked at this car at Carlisle last summer. I was intrigued...but the auto kept me from falling in lust with it. What can I say; even though I have several autos I am a 4-speed guy at heart. Besides, I really wanted a lift-off hood so I just admired it for a while and walked away...

Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I don't get it? I missed the car on the block and its listed as "not sold" :loco:

Big John

Reaction score
I read on the A12 forum that the Hemi car went for $63K.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I found its not a numbers car either, but still a pretty good buy. I think B-J is feeling the no reserve, the total for the year is almost cut in half. Russo seems to be getting better cars every year. I looked at the A12 at Russo and it was a very nice car without checking #s.

droptop

Reaction score
Big John said:
There's a little rubber deal on the airgrabber just above the master cylinder that gives some clearance for the power brake booster. They were on all the Hemi cars, even without power brakes.

Wasn't this a hemi only thing because of the relocated master cylinder? My '69 GTX (440 car) has power disc and no rubber boot in the air grabber.

Big John

Reaction score
droptop said:
Big John said:

Wasn't this a hemi only thing because of the relocated master cylinder? My '69 GTX (440 car) has power disc and no rubber boot in the air grabber.

Yes, I believe so.

Back