• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto Transport Recommendation

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
I just bought a Runner 1000 miles from my home and could use recommendations on a reputable transport company to bring it home. Has anybody used one that they really liked?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A friend of mine found after a few cars you get what you pay for. He went cheap once and they misplaced (lost) his car for awhile. Reliable Carriers is his favorite

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another vote for Reliable. Used them to ship our GTS from CA to FL several years ago. Picked up and delivered the car sooner than promised, and the driver communicated with us from the moment that he made the pick-up until it was sitting in our driveway.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
I went with Applewood Motorcar. It was nice to see the RR in the trailer with a Lambo and some other high dollar rides. Just be sure that a semi can get to both locations without too much difficulty. I talked to Bruce, and he took care of everything. The driver was going to show up early for pick up and I told him no one was going to be there. He made a phone call and took care of it. I have another car that needs to be shipped and I will use them if I don't get my trailer road worthy.

Back