• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZ January 12th-19th

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Barrett Jackson, Russo Steele, the Silver auction and Mopars Unlimited of AZ show all in one week most of it from the 15th to the 19th. Casa De Hemibeep is reserved along with the RV parking but there are plenty of hotels. BBQ at my place if anyone is interested.

droptop

Reaction score
Bob, all of these auctions are on my bucket list. I will look into to see if we can swing it this year or not.

moparchris

Reaction score
I take it that the Hotel De Fuller is reserved by a certain world famously flamboyant interior decorator?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sure...make the offer AFTER I get back east......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sure...make the offer AFTER I get back east......

Yeah like you were going to stay out here until January.:blah: Save your pennies and come out. I'm not as well off as the oil baron or the interior designer but I grill up a mean horse burger :horse: :jester:

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
woulda been fine with The Boss, I don't thik we were there one full day and she started with the "sure be nice to live out here" talk. Then Chris started with the "and you get to drive your car year round out here". me thinks the Boss got to him......

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Are the guys with GREEN cars aloud to come and get the free eats??

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well all the RED cars are gone....the Green one is still on blocks, so it must be ok for the.... ratty rod crowd to show up.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so show them off on '70roadrunner.org....:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme:

moparchris

Reaction score
Funny how his pride and joy is green and he still throws stones at the greenies. Stuie was always a little slow. :lol:

Back