• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back of Dash Wiring routing

RGAZ

Reaction score
Guys,

I am putting the wiring hardness on the back of my dash and want to make sure I route it properly. Does anyone have a picture or drawing of how the harness is supported behind the dash?

Hopefully one of you who restored your dash took a "before" picture I can use.

Reference: 69 RR with standard sweep speedo.

Thanks in advance.
RGAZ

quikbird

Reaction score
there are some clips back behind the dash for the wiring harness. will bet 69hemibeep has some pictures

RGAZ

Reaction score
Perfect!! Exactly what I was looking for. From what I see I had it almost in the right spot.

Thanks a ton.
RGAZ

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Iv'e been replaced LOL Oh beer and wiring don't mix depending on how deep into the 30 pack you are, also stay off E-bay

RGAZ

Reaction score
LOL. I did not know my post would stir up such an eclectic set of comments, but I appreciate the detailed pics.

Thanks,
RGAZ

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. I did not know my post would stir up such an eclectic set of comments, but I appreciate the detailed pics.

Thanks,
RGAZ
Many of us have been together on here for years and never miss an opportunity to give one-another the internet version of the atomic wedgie. It's all in good fun. Sometimes the references are years old and kind of encrypted...so don't hesitate to ask if you are curious...it'll likely just generate more spirited ripostes... :D

WWheeler

Reaction score
I am not quite to this point, but looking ahead at installing the wiring in the '70RR. Concerning the dash, do you install all of the gauges and wiring in the frame first before in gets bolted in? The pictures above of the routing for the wiring are really helpful. Thank you.

Back