• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beepbeep_norway Intro

beepbeep_norway

Reaction score
hi ,im 33 years old , have been doing mopars and othe us made cars here in norway for some years .i live in norway and there are quite a great car club for us made cars .... just bought this '71 roadrunner 383,727 and it is not complete after restauration . looking for good advice on how to get it done :)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
So Rebel is another square head, my moms parents came from Norway. :yesnod:

rockdog2112

Reaction score
You came to the right place. These guys here have helped me a few dozen times for sure. Welcome from the great state of Wyoming.

Coyote

Reaction score
hi ,im 33 years old , have been doing mopars and othe us made cars here in norway for some years .i live in norway and there are quite a great car club for us made cars .... just bought this '71 roadrunner 383,727 and it is not complete after restauration . looking for good advice on how to get it done :)

Good advice: Throw a ton of money at it, it'll be fine! Really a lot of sweat equity will make up for some of the money needed. GOOD LUCK!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Restoring my 69 bird. Lot's of nice people here that have a trunk load of no how. So ask question's and these guy's will help if they can. Well See Ya.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Hei og velkommen, jeg kan ikke vente til å besøke Norge en dag. Hvor kommer din klubb møte på?

Back