• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED beltline stainless trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Haddock

Reaction score
I'm looking for the left rear stainless trim piece on a '69 Roadrunner convertible. This is the stainless piece that goes between the two chromed pieces on the left side of the convertible top opening beltline. I'm located in NH.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You might try Stephen's in Alabama. I have gotten a lot of parts that where missing for my post car their. The other place is Wild cat Auto's.

droptop

Reaction score
I have what you are looking for but don’t want to break up the complete set. Pot metal pieces are rechromed by Advance Plating in Nashville and the stainless has been polished to show quality. Also includes the clips that hold the trip on. PM me if you are interested.

Don Haddock

Reaction score
I have what you are looking for but don’t want to break up the complete set. Pot metal pieces are rechromed by Advance Plating in Nashville and the stainless has been polished to show quality. Also includes the clips that hold the trip on. PM me if you are interested.
Interested. Can you email me @ plymouthguy@metrocast.net with cost and pics if possible. Thanks , Don

droptop

Reaction score
Will get them down from the loft this weekend and send some pictures. It is currently 94 degrees here, so it is most likely about 120 in the loft of the barn. Supposed to cool off starting on Friday. I also have a complete windshield trim in same condition.

Don Haddock

Reaction score
Will get them down from the loft this weekend and send some pictures. It is currently 94 degrees here, so it is most likely about 120 in the loft of the barn. Supposed to cool off starting on Friday. I also have a complete windshield trim in same condition.
OK do not need the windshield trim, will wait to see the beltline trim. I'd send you some of our 50 degree weather if I could.

Don Haddock

Reaction score
Don here, have you had a chance to get the moldings out of the loft? Still interested and waiting for pics.

droptop

Reaction score
Let me know if pics went through in the email. Kept getting an error saying my file was to big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back