• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BJ auction

dmartin

Reaction score
Looks a little like Heaven with that plum crazy cuda behind you

quikbird

Reaction score
Now veeerrrryyy carefully, take out your wallet and wrap it in duct tape before it jumps out there and buys something else

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So John what kind of price did they get out of the supper bird's. Was their any 69 runner's their. Saw that charger what kind of number's where they asking on it. Well your our inside man their just asking. No you had the urge to get something so what would you have picked if you where going to lay some buck down. Russ. :steering:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I think we lost John in the BJ auction. He has gone MIA on us. Where was this in Vegas. Oh no when you go their your money is the only thing that stay's in Vegas. :poke:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Looks like your having fun if your still their. How many day's dose this run. Russ.

Three days on my way home now I’m seeing all the reliable carriers on their way there too do you know the big orange trailers that pick up the car seen a couple pass by towards Vegas

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got ya. Well it sound's like a fun time was had. They come to Fla. every now and then. The next time they come think I will have to check it out. Don't think the show would be as big as in Vegas or Texas but think it would be fun. Well when you get back home be sure to share all that happen. Russ.

Back