• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bolt pattern

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
Hey I found some nice cragers off a chevy, but i can't remember what the bolt pattern is on my car, Isn't it 4.5x5?
Also I remember asking someone awhile back about how wide i could go on the back with a stock wheel housing and they told me i should be able to fit 10" with the right backspacing and tire, Can anyone conform that?
Thank you,
~Nick

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I believe you're right on the bolt pattern. Mopar and Ford were the same, with GM different. I'm not sure on the 10" wide. I had 10s on my '68 Charger, not sure on the road runner, but with the ight back space you might. I have 15x8s on mine, with 275s. I had 15x8 Cragar SS on my other ;69 runner with the same tire that fit great.

moparchris

Reaction score
I had 15x10s on one of my Runners. They were Weld Wheels and were 5.5 backspace. Mopars had 5 on 4.5 bolt patterns and Chevy had 5 on 4.75. Cragars are usually oval holes that will accept both patterns.

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
moparchris said:
I had 15x10s on one of my Runners. They were Weld Wheels and were 5.5 backspace. Mopars had 5 on 4.5 bolt patterns and Chevy had 5 on 4.75. Cragars are usually oval holes that will accept both patterns.
Thanks good to know.

Back