• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bolt size for 383/727 Torqueflite flywheel dust cover.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Did'nt have the flywheel dust cover on my 70RR when it arrived. Does anyone know what size the bolts are to attach a new cover?

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I don't have any out to measure. 1/4-20 x 3/8 long sounds about right.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their was so much you took apart and so many part's like I. Hard to remember where we put every thing. Makes me mad as hell when I put something in a place so I can find it latter but still end's up not easy to find. You have not given us any up dates on the car lately or pic's. Sound's like your getting close to being done.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have two huge bins of nothing but factory Chrysler bolts from all of the cars and trucks I have parted out. I go through them all the time when a more resto bolt is needed. Here is all my other grade 8 hardware, nuts, bolts, washers, screws etc. All my buddies come here before they go to Home Depot or the hardware stores. Lol. Second picture is all my AN fittings, hose ends and braided lines.

20161104_213833 (004).jpg

20161104_213747 (004).jpg

Back