• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUILD SHEET

Reaction score
HELP. TRYING TO LOCATE MY BUILD SHEET. 1970 BIRD. I RESEARCHED THE VIN AND WAS PREVIOUSLY TITLED IN NEW JERSEY AND VIRGINIA. WHICH MIGHT BE WHERE IT WAS BOUGHT.
VIN# RM23N0G192303.

quikbird

Reaction score
Sometimes on top of glove box, under carpet, or you may not have one. Other problem is if you find one it may not be for your car.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You can sometimes find multiple sheets, other cars sheets or non at all. If it is missing it may never have made it out of the factory or in another car. You could post on Moparts there is a guy that tries to reunite sheets and cars, he might have it. You are lucky it didn't come from the LA plant its my understanding non of the cars left with a sheet.

Reaction score
Well I already know the car is from St. Louis. Since the carpets and glove box were redone by the previous owner don’t think I will have luck their. I posted on a few sites and contacted 2 others that “ specialize” in molars. Gonna try moparts thanks

RKNRLR

Reaction score
You can sometimes find multiple sheets, other cars sheets or non at all. If it is missing it may never have made it out of the factory or in another car. You could post on Moparts there is a guy that tries to reunite sheets and cars, he might have it. You are lucky it didn't come from the LA plant its my understanding non of the cars left with a sheet.
My RR is an LA car, no luck finding any such paperwork

Back