• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can any one tell me about the lower dash panel trim

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I found the pebble grain ones but it said for Rallye dash. Is their a difference. It say's 69-70 b body. I am thinking that the only difference in the dash body is the gauge cluster. Not the size of the dash body. Well I don't know which ones to get. The only other ones are for 68 and they are ribbed. I did not get any with the car so I need to get a set. Any help would be appreciated. Russ.

Big Block

Reaction score
Does this picture help Russ this is what I have in my car. it's not smooth. it's got a pebble like finish on it a little bit and the dash all comes out in one hunk out of the compartment and the other on the dashboard has little pebbles on it too and a cluster gauge that has silver like around the outside of the trim and black on it too. I do not know if this helps you or not but that's kind of what mine has. I do not know if mine is a rally or not.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Rallye gauges are the round one's. Yes that is the A pillar cover's from the roof line to the dash. But what I saw was on each side of the dash like end caps. I will look into the information here in the parts section Manual. Thanks buddy. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
X460-1469-1P_800.jpg This is what I am missing. look's like it trims off the lower dash pad to the kick panel or hinge pillar. I do not have the Rallye dash but look's like their in either dash style. Maybe someone has the answer. If I need them. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is a non a/c car. I will install after market A/C vent's under dash. Just trying to put the car correct. Thanks droptop so not being a rallye dash I guess I don't need them. Would feel bad if their was a gap on each side. Russ.

Back