• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car shell painted.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Put this pic into my Avatar but did not show the hole thing so here is the hole pic. Russ. All the paper stripped still have to color sand it and cut and buff. IMG_0108.JPG

dmartin

Reaction score
Looks great there Russ won’t be long maybe what another year, maybe it will not take twelve years like mine, but there again you never get finished always something else you need for the or want

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I here that dmartin. Put some X matt in the roof area yesterday. Don't know why after bed lining it. Just another layer to keep the heat out. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never seen anyone use B5 for primer.........

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looks great there Russ won’t be long maybe what another year, maybe it will not take twelve years like mine, but there again you never get finished always something else you need for the or want
I don't know the way thing keep going. Look at what my new leaf spring's are doing to me!!!

Back