• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show on the 6-18-22

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Had fun at this car show Central Fl. Rod Association. They are a local club. Lot of nice people in the club. I may just join the club. Dues are not that much per year. It was a nice day and the park we meet at had lots of Oak Trees for shade. DJ music and you could buy food there and beverages. 150 Car's at least all sorts. Did see some Dodge/ Plymouth's. Lots of Chevy's and Fords. Also. So got a few pics of some Dusters. I had the only road runner there. Got an attendance Plack for showing. Grate time had by all the car guys and truck men. So here is some pic's. IMG_0102 (11).JPGIMG_0103 (9).JPGIMG_0104 (7).JPGIMG_0105 (7).JPGIMG_0106 (7).JPGIMG_0109 (7).JPGIMG_0108 (8).JPGIMG_0111 (5).JPG

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Really like that green 69 fastback. Russ, I never noticed the 68 hood inserts on your car before…..

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Really like that green 69 fastback. Russ, I never noticed the 68 hood inserts on your car before…..
Early production car. Ordered the hood from AMD the first time and it did not fit for the latch and catch was off. Talked to AMD and was told that the early 69 runner had the 68 hood on it. Guess they had parts left over from 68 and used them up first in early 69. LOL. Thanks it was a grate time and a lot of good people there. A good time had by all.

V.R.D

Reaction score
thank you Russ for the pictures. look's nice place to have a show. hope i can make it next year.

droptop

Reaction score
Early production car. Ordered the hood from AMD the first time and it did not fit for the latch and catch was off. Talked to AMD and was told that the early 69 runner had the 68 hood on it. Guess they had parts left over from 68 and used them up first in early 69. LOL. Thanks it was a grate time and a lot of good people there. A good time had by all.

You are correct about the use of left over parts, but it would not have had the 68 hood inserts. Just the hood itself.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't see those reproduced in classic. Would those bolt on to my hood? I just put back what came with my car. The car runs just fine without the air grabber. After looking at the price to add the air grabber to the car don't figure it would be an advantage to have it. I enjoy driving the car and have plenty of power. So, appreciate the info and the pic.

droptop

Reaction score
The plates are semi gloss black and the inserts are body color unless you have the V21 performance hood treatment. Then they would be organisol.

Back