• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show to share with Y'all

john hartman

Reaction score
Fullthrottletexas.pixieset.com
Use this link, then scroll down to the Hillsboro Elm Street Rod, June 22 2019.
This was a show I had my car in, over 250 cars.
Not many mopars, but my car got a lot of attention for it's originality. Five pics of my car, I thought that was pretty cool.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Fantastic show. Maybe in the future will get this car to a few. Love to see old cars and what people have done with them. :thumbsup2:

john hartman

Reaction score
[
Fantastic show. Maybe in the future will get this car to a few. Love to see old cars and what people have done with them. :thumbsup2:
I love going to shows, I've recently got married. My wife loves the shows too, only bad thing is she is a Chevy fan. She has a 74 nova, a driving work in progress. But it was fun when her and I drove both cars to a show.

Last edited:

john hartman

Reaction score
Makes it a lot easier to participate/enjoy the hobby when the wife is on board. :thumbsup:
Yes it's nice, please don't be too upset with me for posting a Chevy here.
I'm a true believer in Mopar or no car, well that's what I tell my wife all the time. LOL

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it's nice, please don't be too upset with me for posting a Chevy here.
I think most of us just like old cars. Period.
Besides, the days of sitting at a traffic light in your rumpety-cammed RR and having someone pull up next to you in their warmed over Chevelle and wanting to go for it when the lights changes have been over for three plus decades. These days if you're out in one of your old toys you're typically the only guy for miles around that is out in a 50 year old car. If someone wants to hate on something then they should hate on those soul-crushing, plastic, wrong-wheel-drive, pieces of shit that you encounter every time you step out the front door... God knows I do...

Back