• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle tent

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It won't be long now and Carlisle will be here and it's time to decide if we want the tent again. For the new guys we've had a tent the last few years now and it's been a great place to meet up, have a place to get out of the sun, or rain, and to rest for a while. The tent will most likely be in the 69 Road Runner section so if you're bringing your car it can be parked around the tent, we had 2 cars last year. We should have spaces for 4 cars around the tent. We had a great lunch on Saturday last year with about 20 people there, and guys were stopping by all weekend. I should be getting the order form for the tent very soon. If enough of you guys are interested I'll place an order for it. The cost last year was $175, if 30 or more of us register under 69RoadRunner.net then it would be free. Let me know what you guys think.

droptop

Reaction score
I'm in. Let me how much my part is. Can we chip in once we get there, or do you need funds before then?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Anything you want to chip in can wait until we set a meet up time at the show. Thanks guys.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dropped my check off at canadianpost this morning.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a "BIG F" sighting...!

You've been MIA, Jason...what's keeping you busy these days...?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Since there hasn't been much interest shown here this year, and after some discussions with Big John and a few others we decided that we won't get the tent this year. I'm taking a different car and since Jason, good to have you back BTY, seems to be the only one so far, bringing a car, it didn't make sense to get it. When we get closer I'm sure that we can decide on a place to meet on one, or both days. We do still have until June 9th to reserve one so it's up to you guys to decide.

bobbyb

Reaction score
I plan on going and bringing a car, but not the Roadrunner (yet). I'll be bringing my 68 Satellite.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Since there hasn't been much interest shown here this year, and after some discussions with Big John and a few others we decided that we won't get the tent this year. I'm taking a different car and since Jason, good to have you back BTY, seems to be the only one so far, bringing a car, it didn't make sense to get it. When we get closer I'm sure that we can decide on a place to meet on one, or both days. We do still have until June 9th to reserve one so it's up to you guys to decide.

Steve,
What time do you think you will arrive at the Dodge Dealer's show?

Let me know so I can look for that NICE A-body.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Bill I plan on being there around 4 and hope to have the '64. I haven't mentioned it for a while but I had the original 2 bbl engine rebuilt and while it's finally back in the car I'm having one problem after another getting it running right. And tonight I found another problem. At the rate I'm going I don't know if the '64 will make it down or not. If I haven't got it sorted out by the Monday of the show week then I'll call them and switch it over and I'll bring my Formula S down. I really want to bring the '64 with it being 50 years for the Barracuda, but either way I will bring an A Body this year.

Back