• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Ken King said:
Carlisle July 9-11. Book your motels now. See ya there. :thumbsup:
are you bringing your car??

No, sorry. It's a 8-10 hour drive for me and I wouldn't want to take a chance on having something go wrong that far away from home and be stuck. :leave: However I can meet you in NY and we can take the hemi down. :jester: :drive: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
cool! I hope to meet some of you guys this year!

Sounds good. I know I'll be there...hopefully everyone will show up at the appointed meeting time this year...otherwise it will just be me & Mac again... :toetap:

:lol:

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:

Sounds good. I know I'll be there...hopefully everyone will show up at the appointed meeting time this year...otherwise it will just be me & Mac again... :toetap:

Name the time and spot and I'll be there. It's quite possible I will be flying solo this year, not sure yet. I asked a couple guy's but will have to wait til it get's a little closer. CWR where are you ? Do you want to go ? :huh:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:

i'll be at "the ole same place". spot O-90, stop on by.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mac said:

I'll bring more beer this time...since I now know that your crew goes through a three day supply on the first night... :lol:

Mac, make sure the fireman is there; that's one funny SOB... :cheers:

:jester:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mac said:

I'll bring more beer this time...since I now know that your crew goes through a three day supply on the first night... :lol:

Mac, make sure the fireman is there; that's one funny SOB... :cheers:

chris is an interesting animal. i just wish he wouldn't candy coat what he is trying to say. :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mac said:
chris is an interesting animal. i just wish he wouldn't candy coat what he is trying to say. :lmao: :lmao:

He and George are probably cousins... :D

(That's not a slam on you, George - you're very direct which is fine. The guy we're talking about is wired the same way. It's all good.)

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mac said:

He and George are probably cousins... :D

(That's not a slam on you, George - you're very direct which is fine. The guy we're talking about is wired the same way. It's all good.)

thats cool.....so how many guys are going......i may go.....never been there.....roadrunner will stay home.....where is everybody staying so i can book

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Money permitting, I'll be there......I want to go to the Nostalgia Drag Nationals at Beaver Springs that same weekend. The have like 50 original super stocks there......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
George, I usually camp with friends...if you can call staying in a 40' (or thereabouts) Weekend Warrior toy hauler "camping"...

Although my buddy with the silver '68 GTX just got married in December (he lives in Taiwan) and he wants to bring his new bride over here to meet all of his friends and their wives so we might be going co-ed this year...which means staying in a hotel because there would be too many of us to stay in the trailer...and one of the wives (not mine) refuses to camp with us... :stuckup:

droptop

Reaction score
Not sure about this year yet. Mrs. droptop does not any vacation time left this year, so if I get to go, it will be by myself, or with a buddy. To early to make any plans yet. I might just drive the van and stay on the fair grounds.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Not sure about this year yet. Mrs. droptop does not any vacation time left this year, so if I get to go, it will be by myself, or with a buddy. To early to make any plans yet. I might just drive the van and stay on the fair grounds.

So in other words Harold, you don't know yet if you're blowing off meeting us at Mac's place this year... :D :acme: :D

mac

What ?
Reaction score
every year i look forward to going but, it is going to be real hard to top last year with all the "special events" that took place. being the anniversary of 1969 and all. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back