• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Superbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlyrides

Reaction score
I wonder how many idiots will send this guy in Nigera money to try to put a deposit on it?

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Well this article seems pretty good if your in the market for a super bird. selling price is in British pounds 12,600. converted to the US dollar that equals $19,152.00 not including shipping from the UK to US and insurance.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought it just to keep it from falling into the hands of some Rich, Saudi Oil Baron... :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I bought it just to keep it from falling into the hands of some Rich, Saudi Oil Baron... :banana:

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
earlyrides said:
I wonder how many idiots will send this guy in Nigera money to try to put a deposit on it?
Yeah, it's hard to believe that it's a legit sale. It's kind of like the '70 Hemi 'Cuda's that were showing up on the flea bag for 10k. :loco: If I could afford it I'd be interested in having one with a 4 bbl just to have something different! I don't see many with a 4 bbl so would that make it more valuable, or would it be less then a 6 pak 440 would be.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I just bought it to :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I got it too. they're repainting it F8 and adding a 4 speed.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
If I could afford it I'd be interested in having one with a 4 bbl just to have something different! I don't see many with a 4 bbl so would that make it more valuable, or would it be less then a 6 pak 440 would be.

Easily less rare and therefore less valuable. According to the Aero Warriors website, 1,162 cars were produced with the 440 4-bbl, 665 had the 440 6-bbl, and 93 got the 426 Hemi.

69rr4406p

Reaction score
Holy Cow, I just scored. I bought this from the same guy that is sending me the 500 Million I just won in the Nigerian lottery.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69rr4406p said:
Holy Cow, I just scored. I bought this from the same guy that is sending me the 500 Million I just won in the Nigerian lottery.

Careful. Those Nigerian Lottery notifications can often be a scam. But if you're hooked up with a deposed Kenyan Prince that now resides in Jamaica like I am, well then you stand to get a lot of green backs once your check for $10,000 in good faith money clears and they know that they can trust you... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was a good one. You're gonna fit in just fine around here... :cheers:
Noticed you changed your screen name too. Nice choice.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69rr4406p said:
Kelly, I see the big guy took care of you in short order, that's pretty good but the record is day one. :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
If I could afford it I'd be interested in having one with a 4 bbl just to have something different! I don't see many with a 4 bbl so would that make it more valuable, or would it be less then a 6 pak 440 would be.

Easily less rare and therefore less valuable. According to the Aero Warriors website, 1,162 cars were produced with the 440 4-bbl, 665 had the 440 6-bbl, and 93 got the 426 Hemi.

Thanks for that breakdown Ray. As I said, I don't see that many 4 bbl Superbirds for sale. It seems that most of what's out there are the 6 pac or Hemi cars. And that is why I'd go for the 4 bbl version, just because you don't see that many around.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Thanks for that breakdown Ray. As I said, I don't see that many 4 bbl Superbirds for sale. It seems that most of what's out there are the 6 pac or Hemi cars. And that is why I'd go for the 4 bbl version, just because you don't see that many around.

I don't think you read that correctly...

1,162 - 4bbl
665 - 6bbl
93 - 426

1,920 - total. Twice as many 4bbl cars as 6bbl cars...and 11 times as many Hemi cars... In relative terms the 4bbl cars are plentiful...

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="ACME A12":1rd1jwyc]
Roadcuda said:

Thanks for that breakdown Ray. As I said, I don't see that many 4 bbl Superbirds for sale. It seems that most of what's out there are the 6 pac or Hemi cars. And that is why I'd go for the 4 bbl version, just because you don't see that many around.[/quote:1rd1jwyc]

I don't think you read that correctly...

1,162 - 4bbl
665 - 6bbl
93 - 426

1,920 - total. Twice as many 4bbl cars as 6bbl cars...and 11 times as many Hemi cars... In relative terms the 4bbl cars are plentiful...[/quote]
you forgot to add the 440 6bbl convertibles with a viper six speed manual transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back