• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chryslers Carlisle

TOMRR

Reaction score
Well got rear ended with my wife Subaru 5/26/17 on Rt. 81 south of Harrisburg PA. No one hurt, and car was not totaled and can be fixed. was heading for a Florida Vacation and we were 350 miles form home. So rented a car and drove back home. Car is at a Subaru dealer and who knows how long it will take to fix. Any way was going to drive My 69 RR this year, it has been there before , and we leave on a Thursday and come home that Sunday but having second thoughts now !!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Have fun Ive been there twice, great show. Glad everyone is OK

Last edited:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That stinks Tom. At least neither of you were hurt. After your recent experience I understand your nervousness about driving your Bird to Carlisle. Driving these days is not fun with all the inattention by the drivers, but I don't let that stop me from driving my cars. If I did let it bother me and didn't drive them because I worried about getting hit then it would be time to sell them. In fact I drove my Fury out to Syracuse last weekend which was about 600 miles round trip, and very enjoyable to drive that car that far. My Road Runner is going to Carlisle but will be on a trailer. Not because the car won't make it, it has. and will make it, it's just I don't tolerate the heat so well anymore!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sorry to here about the accident Tom. So glad every one is ok. How long has it been sense you had a finder bender. It has been years for me so I think the averages are in you favor of not having another one for quite sometime.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
drive it...they're not always safe in the garage...and they can be replaced

Back