• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

classic Redd Foxx

mtdrydock

Reaction score
Definitions.

Frustration is finding out for the first time you can't do it a second time.

Panic is finding out for the second time you can't do it a first time.

Differences.

What is the difference between a goldfish and a mountain goat? Goldfish like the muck around the fountain.

What is the difference between a a peeping tom and a pick pocket? A pick pocket snatches watches.

Faith Healer
Ma and pop have been married 53 yrs and own a nice home. Listening to the radio one night a faith healer comes on the radio. The faith healer says, "I can heal you tonight, ah! If you wanna be healed, ah! put on hand on the radio, ah! put one hand on what ails you, ah!" The old lady was listening closely and puts one hand on the radio and one hand on her tired old heart and started singing, "Wade in the water. Wade in the water now children..." Pop looks over and thinks, "Awww sh*t, what do I have to lose." So he reaches on hand out to the radio and sneaks one hand down the front of his trousers. Ma sees this and says, "Herbert, the man said he could heal you, not raise the dead."

Sneezes
Gal goes to the Dr. Doctor asks, "What is troubling you?" Gal replies, "Everytime I sneeze i climax." The Dr. says, "I see. Are you doing anything for it?" To which the girl replies, "Yes, I've been sniffing pepper."

mtdrydock

Reaction score
tough crowd. *adjusting my tie* :lol:

My father had a Redd Foxx 8 track that I have been listening to since I got my New Yorker. It is new material to me!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: How did I miss this. (Canned laughter) :jester: I wasn't much for ol Redd

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
ACME A12 said:
I liked him in Sanford and Son... :D
Me too that show was a pisser. :lol: Him and the aunt used to get into it..

My favorite line of all time: "I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
[quote="ACME A12":32thveis]I liked him in Sanford and Son... :D
Me too that show was a pisser. :lol: Him and the aunt used to get into it..

My favorite line of all time: "I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:32thveis]
That's great! :basketcase: I'm going to have to use that one some time.. :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We just watched an episode Sunday evening during dinner. Some old cat shows up claiming that he is Lamont's real father. Everyone gets all riled up. Claims he snuck in through the window of Elizabeth's bedroom and made sweet love to her one night before she left home and married Fred. After much uproar they eventually discover what really happened. Turns out that the bedroom window that he snuck in through actually belonged to Esther... Oh, he WAS NOT HAPPY to garner that little bit of knowledge... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

Back