• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clutch pedal and brake assembly Done.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ah.....brake switch IS on there Russ.....
looks pretty good considering who did it.....

images.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Russ, what are the pedals out of? Mine are rectangle shaped. A dodge or a later model?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine look exactly the same. The rubber pads are rectangular - but not the pedals themselves.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Bob it must have been one of those one piece at a time cars from the factory. They could be out of a dodge truck as far as I know. :lol: As long as they work I will be happy. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh just to say putting the differential in and had the leaf spring's hooked up to the front hanger. The rear eye where shackle goes was way short. Called the people I got the spring's from and said they have to be stretched. Though they had sent me the wrong springs. After all that work and trying to get the differential in so I can roll it forward in the paint booth. One thing then another no wonder my hair is falling out. So the battle goes on to finish the car. Russ.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Mine look exactly the same. The rubber pads are rectangular - but not the pedals themselves.

Florida Boys sticking together. All that time in the storm cellar and they bonded......

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Flip flop right next to the peddles.
Ironic.
The Road Kill guy that wears flip flops working on cars.
You people in flip flops are killing me.

Back