• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cobr96 Intro

Cobr96

Reaction score
My name is Kevin hightower, I'm from Central Texas, I have a 68 roadrunner, 69 roadrunner And a 1970 roadrunner. Bought my first Mopar in 1985 it was a 1983 Dodge ram prospector truck. Then I got the 70 roadrunner in 1987 with the 68 and 69 following soon after. Since then I have had several roadrunner and chargers come and go. I got into Ford mustang for a few years mostly cobras . But now have gained interest in my roadrunner again. It's been stored indoors for the last 15 years. I may be looking for a few parts and I may be able to help others with some spare parts that I have. I own my own auto glass business and stay busy, do I don't get a lot of time to work in the cars, for now I'm gonna focus on getting the 1970 back on the road, fuel system, tires, hoses, etc.. any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back