• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Complete B-body drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Complete drivetrain out of my 68 roadrunner, selling due to big upgrade. Local pickup is preferred, but I can arrange shipping at the buyers expense. Parts are located in Marrickville, NSW Australia.

- New Process A833 4-speed (23 Spline), Excellent condition. Comes with Competition plus shifter and linkages (both near new), plus spare competition plus shifter (used but good condition). Also comes with HURST pistolgrip shifter (correct for console-less b-body). Twin clutch discs from Mcleod Racing (RST spec - 850hp) also supplied. Used, but in near new condition. They have the correct centre hub for this spline.
1.jpg 2.jpg
-Driveshaft, excellent condition

-8 3/4 diff with Moser rear brace welded on, used, but great condition.

- Centre - BRAND NEW - Doctor Diff 8 3/4" 489 Case Third Member nodular iron 489 casting built with forged steel caps, billet adjusters, and crush sleeve eliminator. Gear Ratio: 4.10 , Differential: 6-helical gear "Sure-Trac" (30 spline) , Pinion Yoke: 1350 U-Bolt

-2nd 489 Casing with Trak-lok centre and 4:10's wil also go with sale. One cap is cracked, and the ring gear teeth are damaged. Will make good candidate for spare setup. Am moving both sets as I am upgrading to a Dana 60..

Axle Pkg Stock Length Mopar 5X4 1/2" Bolt Pattern (pair)

Options: Housing: Stock '68-'70 B-Body (54 15/16") , Application/Spline: 8 3/4" w/30 spline carrier , Axle Bearings: Timken A7 tapered roller bearings , 1/2" Lug Studs: Screw in 3" Long , Also drilled for larger 5/8 studs. Diff assembled by Diff Technics In Kogarah

Drivetrain is out of a 68 Roadrunner, ran 12's all day. Engine upgrade means drivetrain upgrade, hence the sale. This package will bolt straight in to any B-body, No relocation brackets/molestation, all original positioning. Fit 275/60R15's in original wheel well no problems, even with a fair amount of lowering to the ass end.

Will post photos of the driveshaft as soon as I have a cnahce to pick it up from the workshop.

Price is AU$7500 / US$4900. Any questions please call Adam +61 450 761 023

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

thumbnail_IMG20200309100105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back