• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats To Mr. Fuller

solid gold

Reaction score
The 2012 Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist! Quite an honor , I must say! 1 of 12 left standing !Page 40 of the new Muscle Machines mag. Oct 2112 :worship: :drool: :cheers: :banana: :party: :beep: :party:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
WOW. I haven't got my copy yet, this I got to see. And thanks for alerting me.

solid gold

Reaction score
I hope I haven't (didn't) ruin your surprise . If I did, I truly apologize. I thought you would have known by now. May you be the 2012 winner!! Next time I'll let YOU post it!! :worship: :worship: When you win!! :party: :party:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
I hope I haven't (didn't) ruin your surprise . If I did, I truly apologize. I thought you would have known by now. May you be the 2012 winner!! Next time I'll let YOU post it!! :worship: :worship: When you win!! :party: :party:
No not at all. Now you peaked my interest, and I can feel my head growing :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would congratulate you, but you know, I don't want to be accused of being Mr. Fuzzy Bunny again... :basketcase:

Congrats to my cranky old storage guy!!! :cheers:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Mr. Fuzzy Bunny quote]

that definatly needs to find it's way to the avaitar...Big Kauhana...hint hint.....

moparchris

Reaction score
Its reader voting that picks the winner, so go to their website and vote for the rare red chevelle.....um Bobs Runner. :pot:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Its reader voting that picks the winner, so go to their website and vote for the rare red chevelle.....um Bobs Runner. :pot:

I looked on the website...but didn't find anything...not even the elusive red Shovel SS... :huh:

Another ruse, Mr. Rich Saudi Oil Baron...??? :toetap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Maaayyybbee. Well it used to be reader votes anyways. Maybe now the non car guys who write for the magazine decide now. Thats appropriate. :basketcase:

Back