• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

console install.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any tip's on installing the manual four speed console. Doing a mock up now to get the bracket's in the rite place. Question is how close to the floor pan and fire wall line dose the front of the console go. With the shift hump their it wont let me go but so far. Any input would be appreciated or pic's would be grate. Thanks Russ. :kartman: Now what to do???

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea thanks 69hemibeep. Got seat's set in. Steering column set. and placed the seat's and console. For a mock up. Thanks again. Russ.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the rear bracket goes on the seat plate, get that right and all else falls into place.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep. I just mounted the brackets on the console. Marked them and welded once the console was level. I even got picture's. Thought I had the wrong back plate so order another one. Was I wrong checked again and it fit's so will have one for sale. Also got the seat brackets modified and welded up the extra hole for the bench seat. So here are the pictures. Also quarter extensions done.

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
how come you've got the driver's seat on the passenger side?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Must have had one to many beer's :lol:. Started celebrating the 4th to soon. It will be my grandson's second birthday. :drinks:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their not for moo Stang. Got rid of the Mustang seat's and bought a set of Pro Scat seat's. They fit the cabin fine with the console in place. They do recline. Had to adjust the mounting bracket's two holes next to the tunnel worked. Plugged the out side one not using on ether side. Front and back hole close to the rocker. Just had to weld on some tab's to make them work. Got the seat's from summit racing.

Last edited:
Back