• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coooold weather

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well for all you guy's up north. Here in Fl. we where wondering where all the cold was. We got it now. It was in the 80 last week now facing freezing. Just glad don't have to shovel snow or chip Ice. Stay warm Runner brothers and sisters spring will be here before long. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It's not missing me. It's 20 degrees, which is the highest it's been all week, and snowing.
There is less visibility then the pic shows. I can usually see the house down the street, about a 1/10 of a mile which I can't see now. They're saying we'll get 7-12" of snow, then this storm is pulling in even colder air with temps below 0 at night and single numbers in the day over the weekend. Oh joy!
. IMG_20180104_093107.jpg

Ranger

Reaction score
Didn't miss us either. -15 a few nights ago.Daytime highs where in the single digits. They're calling for 32-34 Sun. & Mon. Shorts & T shirt weather.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well Bob got lucky. The other poor soles are catching hell. At least all I have to deal with is frozen pipes to night. Looks like by Saturday things will be on the up swing in the temperture.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Don't worry, they'll find a way to blame Global warming for this snow and cold.
They did, that's why they call it climate change now they are never wrong LOL. It's colder because its hotter just a huge money grab. When I was a kid I remember hearing about another ice age on its way.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I've heard those predictions too. I think that the History Channel had a show or two about it. Besides, North America has been covered by glaciers twice in the past and melted long before there was any influence from man. What's to say it couldn't happen again just from natural planetary conditions.

Ranger

Reaction score
I recall talk of another coming Ice Age back in the '70's..........................before global warming became popular.

droptop

Reaction score
I think it is here. -2F this morning. I need a Road Runner fix and we are just a couple of weeks into this winter.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It was 3F here this morning and made it to 14F when they thought it wouldn't get to double digits. Wind chill however was near zero. Now they are talking about the temps getting in the 50's with some rain by the end of the week. It will feel like a heat wave! Now if it will wash away the salt on the roads...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Got this bad boy under coated yesterday and now my garage stinks, how am I to watch football? Oh yeah it's going to be in the 70s just push the car out :poke::lol:

DSCN0907.JPG

quikbird

Reaction score
Allow me as one of the members suffering in the subzero weather express our appreciation of your post, smart ass. :mob:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't sweat it Boys...he'll be crying soon enough when it tops 100.....
got down to -7 last night.

Back