• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corner fillers and patch sail panel metal

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0104.JPG Here are some pics of the patch I made for the sail panel structure. Will have to put a strip in where the package tray extension was welded in front of this patch. All this was severely rusted out.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea got to put about a one inch by the length of the package tray extension in also had to do the same to the other side. Just to much water got in to this car for a long time. Just thank full their is something left to weld to. Russ.

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Yea got to put about a one inch by the length of the package tray extension in also had to do the same to the other side. Just to much water got in to this car for a long time. Just thank full their is something left to weld to. Russ.
I See yours was way worse than mine, but looks like your making the right moves to get her done, good job

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I thought you had to work.:lol: Just kidding. Yea that is what I had to do nothing to weld to plus put a piece in where the package tray welded to the sail panel. :thumbsup: Russ.

Back