• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coyote duster

5boys

Reaction score
Question? I had another vert 69 RR back in 80's, it was rough, by back then standards, it had a coyote duster intake, like most , we all have a wish i had not done that, sold it for $800. The good side was I took the coyote off before I sold it. All 69 RR were 383 except 6 packs, my RR didnt come with coyote, only 69s had decal, like this one. It looks like a 4 barrel unit, will it fit on my RR? Should I put it on my otherwise # matching RR?

5boys

Reaction score
Yes, ive got the hole system, the black plastic section that bolts to hood and open air vents for hood, coyote,black pan, filter. Thank you

droptop

Reaction score
If it was mine, I would put it on. After all, it is just bolt on stuff that can be removed without any issues. It will work just fine as long as you have the stock 4 bbl intake.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and the big air cleaner will work with a two speed wiper motor, but you need to cut the breather tube off .!.jpg

!.jpg

5boys

Reaction score
thanks for the info, been working on my shooting stars jeep, front inner diff seals, worse than my wife. I came across some really nice advertising material, yesterday. What I found were 3 large booklets 20 to 30 pages, about the size of a CCR album. Two are for dodge 68 an 69 with all models listed with available options. the other is for 1969 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE; GTX;ROAD RUNNER; SATELLITE;BELVEDERE. Im sure yall probable have seen these, but the full color pictures of all models, with different options, giving specs,Hell these are nice cant stop looking, at this time in life better than a Larry Flynt publication

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah you can find naked girls anywhere....and the wife won't mind you looking at these

Back