• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy money? Mecum `69 road runner.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Must be the handy cap brake and throttle controls that put it over the top. That's crazy money

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Beautiful car. This will help keep our cars price up hopefully. Was offered 60 thou. for my car. But told the guy it is NOT FOR SALE. Four speed car with added aftermarket A/C and heat. Not numbers matching. Put the bucket seats in it with console. Was a bench seat car originally.

kariverson

Reaction score
If that handycap conversion is original from the factory and not aftermarket, I can see how it could bring this much money. Otherwise it's way too much for an auto 383. Not complaining though mine is similar to better speced than that!

torredcuda

Reaction score
Prices are crazy - black T/A $200k, pink AAR $280k and others. I guess the economy isn`t hurting some as much as others.

torredcuda

Reaction score
If that handycap conversion is original from the factory and not aftermarket, I can see how it could bring this much money. Otherwise it's way too much for an auto 383. Not complaining though mine is similar to better speced than that!
I don`t think hand controls were ever an option.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Those hand controls are aftermarket for the disabled or little people. Maybe a famous little person owned it.

Back