• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepers

TOMRR

Reaction score
I am in need of a good Creeper for working under my RR. What if any are you guys using and any recommendations would be great. Looking at EGS 2-in-1 Folding Creeper and Z-Seat | 300 LBS Capacity | Utilizes Six Caster Wheels. and this one both Lisle 92102 Red Plastic Creeper
Visit the Lisle Store
4.9 out of 5 stars 443 ratings
Thanks Tom C.

51TBce9FzrL._AC_SX450_.jpg

612eD64vh2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I have a crafstman from years ago kinda like the black one you listed.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I too wore out one like the red one you show. Bought from Harbor freight. Wore the wheels off it when restoring the runner. Think next time will have a lift for the car that I have wanted for a long time. Money is always the object when buying the lift. Like the top one with the adjustable head rest. That is what I have now. :thumbsup2:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Everytime I decide to use mine I find a bolt that so tight that I spin in circles and I have to get off of it to break it loose and put the creeper away for another year

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I've got an old one built like that Jegs.
The hex screws attaching the wheel tend to work loose and wheels flop and rub.
I've lived with it for years.
Otherwise it's pretty handy.
Actually, I think that frame is wider and the wheels are further from the pad.

Last edited:

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I too wore out one like the red one you show. Bought from Harbor freight. Wore the wheels off it when restoring the runner. Think next time will have a lift for the car that I have wanted for a long time. Money is always the object when buying the lift. Like the top one with the adjustable head rest. That is what I have now. :thumbsup2:
I bought a lift for the garage several years ago and it has paid for itself multiple times over. Go for it Russ

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have the dog bone shaped creeper with the larger wheels. It rolls over cracks and debris much easier than the standard creepers. Except mine is a much older version and all those grooves are on the bottom side of mine. The top side of mine is smooth.

4031-x.jpg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I bought a lift for the garage several years ago and it has paid for itself multiple times over. Go for it Russ
I also bought a lift but still find myself using the creeper in the other bay or outside.

20210320_161540.jpg

20210320_161519.jpg

20210320_145617.jpg

20210318_161408.jpg

Last edited:

torredcuda

Reaction score
I have a Snap-On creeper that is metal framed similar to the Jegs pictured but doesn`t have the adjustable head rest, probably at least 25 years old and still rolls great. My Mac Tools creeper seat is 30+ years old and just blew out the caster wheels but otherwise fine. Guys joke about how much Snap-On and other quality tool stuff costs but as my buddy says " buy once, cry once". My quality tools have been used and abused full time when I did bodywork for a living and many years of home/side work and have all held up fine.

Back