• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CT Mopar Show

Roadcuda

Reaction score
For the New England guys.

This is our first show of the season and should be a good one. Hope to see you there. If you make it please come see me. I'll be selling club merchandise under the big tent. Steve

Papa's Dodge
585 E Main St. New Britain, CT
Cruise-In 5-9 May 21, 2016
Show & Swap Meet 9-3 May 22, 2016
Papa's Dodge 585 E Main St. New Britain, CT
http://www.moparinmotion.com/expo2016smlr.jpg

TOMRR

Reaction score
Dam Leaving for Florida Sat. Or would like to be there

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I was gonna go...but since you said it's for the New England crowd.....:stuckup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
well I was gonna go...but since you said it's for the New England crowd.....:stuckup:

I just thought they would be the most likely to go but that shouldn't stop you. But if you're gonna go you better leave now if you're gonna make it in time!!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Update: With the potential for rain we've postponed the show until June 18th for the cruise-in and the show is now the 19th. Tom, we've had some cool starts to the day but it's always warmed up nicely at Artliolies'. And 3 hrs ain't so bad for a show, depending on which part of Jersey you're coming from!!!. This show in the past has often drawn in New York and New Jersey folks. With it a 2 day show many come up for the weekend. And Bob, now you don't have to rush as much!!!

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
as soon as he gets the vacuum lines on his tranny sorted out

car94

Reaction score
Roadcuda,
Have you heard anything about the Chrysler Convention show they have every year
in Vernon? Can't find anything on line, just last year info.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Roadcuda,
Have you heard anything about the Chrysler Convention show they have every year
in Vernon? Can't find anything on line, just last year info.
No, not yet. That show is run by another person not associated with Mopars in Motion and he takes his time getting info out. That show has had it's problems the last few years that turned a lot of people away, including myself. AFAIK, they are trying to turn things back around, time will tell. I know it's held in July now but I don't know the exact date.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I am having a mopar day at my house in rindge N.H. june 4th if you are near don't miss it .me and my girlfriend open up the garages and just ask for people to bring something to share .
I have the hamburgers and dogs but it must be a mopar or no car .ok bring your house car if your mopar is not running yet but bring pictures of it .if it is raining still come up and enjoy the company of other mopar people in your daily driver

TOMRR

Reaction score
I am having a mopar day at my house in rindge N.H. june 4th if you are near don't miss it .me and my girlfriend open up the garages and just ask for people to bring something to share .
I have the hamburgers and dogs but it must be a mopar or no car .ok bring your house car if your mopar is not running yet but bring pictures of it .if it is raining still come up and enjoy the company of other mopar people in your daily driver

Just wondering how far are you from Hampton Beach ??

Back