• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ct Mopar shows in August

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The Mopars in Motion show location new this year. The Chrysler Convention is a well attended show, and has a swap area.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, what are accommodations at "Chateau Roadcuda" going for in August? Does the weekend rate start on Thursday or Friday? Is that peak or off-season? Airport shuttle service? Chocolates or mints on the pillows? Turn-down service? Continental or full breakfast? Do I get my Hilton HHONORS points? Are you the Inn-Keeper and the Bellhop? Inquiring minds want to know... :lol:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
So, what are accommodations at "Chateau Roadcuda" going for in August? Does the weekend rate start on Thursday or Friday? Is that peak or off-season? Airport shuttle service? Chocolates or mints on the pillows? Turn-down service? Continental or full breakfast? Do I get my Hilton HHONORS points? Are you the Inn-Keeper and the Bellhop? Inquiring minds want to know... :lol:

Yeah, we need more info......... :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Simple answer, the rooms are all booked! :banana:

...you just remember that come February...when you've been chilled to the bone for weeks on end, haven't driven your cars in months, you think that if you see just one more severe weather advisory you're going to pull your hair out...and FLORIDA SEEMS LIKE A NICE PLACE TO VISIT FOR A FEW DAYS....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
Story of my life.........well he would have probably picked us up in a PT Cruiser anyway.... :lmao: :lmao:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
Story of my life.........well he would have probably picked us up in a PT Cruiser anyway.... :lmao: :lmao:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :jester:

Hey, toe-tap all you want...you're the one telling two of the three wise men that there's no room at the inn.... :lmao:

Yeah, yeah, I know...I got the biblical story a little twisted...but it serves my purpose... :D

Collin

Reaction score
Glad to hear about some mopar shows in CT, Ill be there!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Collin said:
Glad to hear about some mopar shows in CT, Ill be there!

Just don't ask Steve for a ride or a place to crash... :lmao:

Ray, he won't need a place. He lives in Ct!
Collin, I won't have the runner that day, just look for the Barracuda you see in my avatar!

Collin

Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for it. Wish my car was going.......maybe next year!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin, if you can get it ready this year, there is still another show in September in Enfield, and there are Mopar cruise-ins in Newington scheduled thru the end of October.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
...I don't know...but John (mcmopar) & I are going to a big cruise at Old Town (near Disney) tomorrow... :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Here's hoping the weather holds! :drive:
Ray, I'm bringing Jerry (moparmoose3) and our good buddy Jim, as well as another bud (Don) with a nice reworked Plum Crazy '72 Dart Swinger.
:banana: :banana: :banana:
PS - Don't forget your camera! I'll have mine for sure.

Collin

Reaction score
Guess where Im stuck today!??! Work!! whoo hoo...missing a mopar show....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
Guess where Im stuck today!??! Work!! whoo hoo...missing a mopar show....
Too bad, you missed a good show. 115 cars showed up. If you're free Saturday there is always the cruise at the Burger King in Newington, Then on the 30th there is the Chrysler convention in Vernon, they had 145 plus last year, and then in Sept on the 20th will be the last Mopar show in Ct this year, and that is in Enfield. If you want any info on them send me a pm and I'll fill you in.

Back