• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Custom printed 22" by 28" poster of A-727 TorqueFlite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voetom

Reaction score
Good day all! I have an A-Body but since the TorqueFlite is used in all MOPARS, I wanted to make this offer to all of you Roadrunner folks.

For another project I was recently involved with, I had access to and was able to take photos of a completely disassembled mid-1970s A-727 small block TorqueFlite. This photo is in color, is very detailed, and has all the parts oriented roughly in the order they are inside the transmission.

I had a local company print a very limited amount of enlarged photo posters to share with my MOPAR TorqueFlite-loving pals. The photo is on 100 pound high quality paper and the entire poster is 22” by 28”. I am offering these for about what I have in them: $15.25 for the printing, $3 in the poster tube, and shipping (lower 48 states) is around $5. I will be glad to sell the few copies I have left for about $23.25 each. I paid about the same price to get a VISTA-PRINT similar-sized poster so I feel it is a fair price for such a hard-to-arrange shot. I hope you feel the same.

I am in Missouri around Kansas City.

poster image.png

View attachment 25020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back