• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad's Cad

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Met my dad for lunch today, took a couple quick pics of his '69 Deville. He's owned it since 1972 and is the second owner. Most of it still wears the original paint, the top is original and in great shape as well as the ostrich skin pattern interior. The engine is untouched other than maintenance items. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's sharp :thumbsup: The cars from the 60s were so good looking and there is an example of muscle and luxury side by side

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that needs a white paint job, set of steer horns on the front, and a fat man in a white suit.......... :acme: looks great, back when Caddys had style.

droptop

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Great looking cars. My neighbor has a twin of this convertible sitting in his back yard going to waste. Same old story...I'm gona fix some day.....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
marty....love your dads caddy.....looks like lunch at newburgh water front ....maybe Torches??:cheers:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
marty....love your dads caddy.....looks like lunch at newburgh water front ....maybe Torches??:cheers:
Good eye once again George. :thumbsup: Parked down by Torches since the lot was empty but went to a new bbq joint the the owners of Shadows opened up. It's where Front Street used to be. Great place and priced right..

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Steve said:
Love it Marty.Is it your dads daily driver or just a weekend toy if the weather is good?
Thanks Steve. It used to be the daily driver when I was a kid, but for the last thirty years it only sees sunny days from April to September. At 5,000 lbs and a 472ci. engine, you'd have to have some deep pocket to drive that everyday. :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool. Great pics, Marty. :thumbsup:

Those slots look terrible on your car. Send them down here immediately so you don't embarrass yourself any further... :D

:jester:

mtdrydock

Reaction score
So, is your dad in the Mafia? Can you only picture his car because of witness protection? lol

Back