• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash cluster question

dodgey68

Reaction score
Just a quiey as i have 3 2nd gen charger clusters . Can they fit into a roadrunner dash . As my cluster is lets say poop. ?.. just an idea might never happen but someone must have done it.
Thank you

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Just a quiey as i have 3 2nd gen charger clusters . Can they fit into a roadrunner dash . As my cluster is lets say poop. ?.. just an idea might never happen but someone must have done it.
Thank you
I think you need a charger dash or maybe a rally dash from a cornet might work not sure

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Anything can fit if you really want it to. However, I don’t think those clusters will fit without a lot of fab work.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I thought about doing a rally dash in my car. But after a bunch of research figured it was not worth the trouble of all the work it would take. Remember that you have to pull the front windshield to replace the dash. Maybe an after market cluster is made to fit your original dash. Russ.

dodgey68

Reaction score
I thought about doing a rally dash in my car. But after a bunch of research figured it was not worth the trouble of all the work it would take. Remember that you have to pull the front windshield to replace the dash. Maybe an after market cluster is made to fit your original dash. Russ.

I thought all 2nd gen b-bodys dash's would be very similer. Oh well. Im going to have a look .

dmartin

Reaction score
According to Year One a lot of b bodies are inner changeable except a charger

quikbird

Reaction score
It can be installed but you will need to change the pieces under the dash part you see. A little fab will be needed. The framework underneath is different and will need altered

IRON MAN

Reaction score
I have a quest about the dash cluster I just bought a clock for my 1970 roadrunner and I have a new dash wire harness how do I connect it to it. Are there wire label on the old wire harness I can check for the correct wire?

Back