• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash in. Also steering column

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So after many day's for the wiring and working on the A/C Duct work. bolted up the dash. Still have to take the glove box lid to the lock smith to have the lock fixIMG_0101 (1).JPG IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG so my door key will work. So here is a few pic's of it and how my Pioneer radio fit's like a glove.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking more like a car dmartin. Want to do something where the A/C vent hole is. Did not know when buying the dash pad it was for an A/C. Will make a bland plate of have something covered with vinyl to match the pad. But for now it will do.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Coming along nicely... great when there’s things you do and it really shows a step to it being a completed car again.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I know you got to love the progress. Is that a 70 horn pad?
I don't really know just needed a new steering wheel. Mine was shot. Metal showing and plastic gone. Did not think it looked like a runner with out that type of horn pad.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks guy's!!!!! Got to do some thing with the A/C dash pad where the vent would have gone. Think of getting a plate to put in their that matches the switch panel or put a blank in with the same type vinyl on the dash. :thumbsup2:

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Looking great Russ !!!! Is there enough room to mount a trio of gauges in that area where the a/c ventscwould have been ?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking great Russ !!!! Is there enough room to mount a trio of gauges in that area where the a/c ventscwould have been ?
Thanks for the info. Hope to mount the gauges on my console. Their is sooooo. much duct work back their now due to the A/C. Would have to pull the dash to make that happen. Well will see that can be done latter just want to get to drive this car before I am not able too.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Is their a way to make the horn pad look a little better. It has sign's of ware. You can see in the pic it is not like new.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One question I have can I put my A pillar covers on and the top headliner trim in before the windshield is installed?

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
the 70 horn pad has the horn ring molded into the 3 ends and is one piece. The 69 horn ring is separate from the pad.

Back