• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dead easter bunny

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this since it's not really a joke, but I thought it was funny. In my own warped mind I guess.
I have a sister, that lives in Georgia, with two young sons. The youngest has been acting up a bit lately giving everyone a hard time.
While on the phone with my sis yesterday she proceeded to tell me how they found a dead rabbit on the deck in the morning with it's face somewhat missing. Imagine the irony in that on Easter morning. :eek: She explained how she wanted to dispose of it before the youngest awoke to the slaughter.
My advice to her was that she should have grabbed my nephew and showed him. Then explaining to him that these are the kind of accidents that happen when you misbehave, so think about it when Christmas starts to draw near. :lol: :devil: It was then explained to me that this is one of the reasons why I have to have supervised visits. :lol: Hmmmmm?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with your parenting skills as far as I'm concerned. I'm willing to sign over custody of the two still under my roof right now. :basketcase:

Back