• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Defrost hose clips

WWheeler

Reaction score
I have seen in pictures that there were clips on the defrost hose at the heater box to keep it from slipping off. I also have scratch marks on my heater box that look similar. Anybody know where to get these?

Thanks!

Big Mo

Reaction score
I have seen in pictures that there were clips on the defrost hose at the heater box to keep it from slipping off. I also have scratch marks on my heater box that look similar. Anybody know where to get these?

Thanks!
I know what clips you are talking about I have them on mine. There are 2 on each hose one on each side of the hose. I only needed 1 and I picked it up at a Mopar show if my memory is correct.

WWheeler

Reaction score
Yes indeed, thanks Mac! I just finished restoring the driver’s vent box and will finish the heater box in a week or two. I’ll post pics for that. Great help on this site for that!

Back