• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this quarter glass adjustment look right?

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I want to put the back panels on but then the adjustment screws will be covered up.
Doors are completely apart and not ready to go on, so I can't check how the glass will fit to the door.

This is where it is now and it looks too far forward.
The "frosting" marking on the old glass look like it is in the correct "forward" position relative to the rubber.
The glass stops where the new seal transitions and that also seems to indicate it the glass should stop there.

Screenshot_20230519_200740.jpgScreenshot_20230519_200705.jpgScreenshot_20230519_200559.jpg

IF I roll/drop the glass back to this position, the old marks on the glass go down and disappear.
And the top glass corner is no longer is in the rubber seal at the top..
Screenshot_20230519_200314.jpgScreenshot_20230519_200438.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This only will show what or where it should be once you have door on, I think. It looks good to me, but I have a post car so can't give good advice.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
What I was afraid of.
I think I put the headliner side pieces on in the wrong "order" too.
That roof trim the rubber goes in PROBABLY should go on AFTER the side headliner metal trim.
There's a groove in the black painted side pieces that goes under a lip of the roof things.
Had to really cram it together.
Force the black painted metal UNDER the galvanized trim pieces for the clips to catch.
Seems like the factory MAY have put the headliner side metal on first????
And THEN put the metal on that holds the seals.

Those OER seals.....
I'm having to "shoe horn" the glass with some silicone as I roll it up to get it in the groove too.

Back