• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dome light wire

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got my under dash harness. Called year one and said they don't sell a wire separate for that. Dose any one know if it is on the under dash harness. I don't see a wire that is long enough to get their on my harness. Russ.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
plugs in at the kick panel next to the e-brake same place the console plugs in. Then fish it up the pillar with some stiff wire or fish tape.roadrunner restoration 178.jpg roadrunner restoration 177.jpg roadrunner restoration 145.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks 69hemibeep. Yes will have to look at my old wire and see if I have it. Sure I do. That is one thing you don't throw away till the car is done. Got the new dome light for Christmas. The old one was trash. :thankyou:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks quikbird. I do remember mine going up the A pillar through the kick panel hole or some thing like that. Up through the inner upper frame then out to the roof support where the light mount's. Still have to get the wiring that goes to the sending unit and to the tail light's. As well as the speaker wiring and brake light. Oh the tag light wire also. :thankyou:

Back