• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Emblems

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Don't both door's get the Emblems. From what I know the emblem will work on ether door. Am I rite. Cant see any difference in the passenger door or the driver door. Just don't want to mess up. Got to drill holes in the new doors to mount them.

Ranger

Reaction score
Don't drill holes. Use 3M double side emblem tape. Put it on the back of the emblem and use an Exacto knife to trim around the emblem. It'll never come off. I did that to the Road Runner script on the deck lid and the pentastar on the passengers side because both where loose. Not only are they on for good, but they sealed the existing holes. This stuff works great!

3mtm-super-strength-molding-tape-03609-1-2-in-x-5-ft.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks Ranger and 69hemibeep. Sound's good Ranger. Really did not want to drill hole's in door's just another place for rust to start and let water in. Saw on TV someone used this tape and said better have it where you want it or you wont get it off. Well back to work thanks again. Russ.

Ranger

Reaction score
Saw on TV someone used this tape and said better have it where you want it or you wont get it off.
Yeah, I should have mentioned that. If you just lightly set it in place, I think you might be able to pull it off and reset it, but think of it like contact cement.

TOMRR

Reaction score
RR-12.jpg Got to drill holes in the new doors to mount them.
Are you talking about the bird decal on a 69RR door ?? OPPS !! I see you mean the word roadrunner !!

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
So use soapy water to put on the running birds and trunk bird??? Spritz it on with a bottle sprayer?

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
So they just go on like a sticker? I want to make sure so I don't ruin them putting them on.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
So they just go on like a sticker? I want to make sure so I don't ruin them putting them on.
peal the back off place it where you want rub it on real well and carefully remove the outer layer you might have to lay it down and rub again if it sticks to the paper.

Back