• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Seal / Weather Stripping

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I'm having trouble locating door seals/weather stripping for a friend who owns a post car. Most suppliers list it for hardtops but not post cars. My question is what are the differences in the weather stripping? Thanks!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Contact Part's mix they will sell him what he need's. That is where I got my seals. Very happy with the product. Need the 3M gasket and seal glue also. The black work's well but their are two different type's. Don't have the number in front of me but think the 08808

69bfan

Reaction score
Door seals are the same between the hardtops and the two door sedan applications. The roof rail seals are different between the two because of the "B" post. We stock all of those pieces along with the Top Catwhiskers.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
I didn't quite catch who to order from?
I'm in need of every rubber seal, gaskets and bumpers.
68'

69bfan

Reaction score
@Rumrunner, I just sent you a private message with my contact information. We can take care of your needs from a single rubber bumper to every seal and gasket on the body of your 68 Road Runner.

Back