• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Window parts

joewhite440

Reaction score
Does anyone repop the clear plastic sleeves that go up the front of the door Glass. I cannot seem to find anything but maybe I do not know where to look or exactly what they are called?
Thanks for help!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Does anyone repop the clear plastic sleeves that go up the front of the door Glass. I cannot seem to find anything but maybe I do not know where to look or exactly what they are called?
Thanks for help!!!
Joe are you talking about the part the guides the side glass in the wing window track?

droptop

Reaction score
Still available from you local Chrysler dealer. Part number is 02932230. I just bought 2 sets at 100 bucks each.

joewhite440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
joewhite440 said:
Thanks for help!!!
Joe are you talking about the part the guides the side glass in the wing window track?
Yes those are the ones. It looks like I can get them from Car Dealers?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread. Called the local Fiat dealer today because I want to get a pair of these. The run channel is still available...but the price has now shot up to $76 a piece... :wtf:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Most everybody else is charging the sky for Mopar parts, sounds like they don't want to be left out!!

Back