• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver Side Window

Dennis Putnam

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding a window for the driver side door. It is easy to find one for a hardtop but not a convertible (1969). Can someone point me to a place? TIA.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Have you called Tony's Mopar in Delaware? He has a lot of odd stuff. Best to call even if it not shown on his web site. I didn't need any glass for my vert, but he did have some hard to find stuff I needed.

Dennis Putnam

Reaction score
Just an FYI. There is an outfit called glass-seekers.com so I am hoping they can locate one. I guess the problem is that there were only about 2000 convertibles made.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Just an FYI. There is an outfit called glass-seekers.com so I am hoping they can locate one. I guess the problem is that there were only about 2000 convertibles made.
I suppose convertible glass from a GTX or Satellite would work though. I could be wrong.

Back